A structured settlement, or annuity, is an income stream that is paid by an insurance company to an individual as the result of a personal injury lawsuit, medical malpractice suit, wrongful death, or any other type of liability settlement.
- A completed application, which will will either fax to you or ship via USPS Priority Mail
- Release and Settlement Agreement, signed by all parties and the judge
- Annuity Policy or Letter of Benefits--this is the schedule of payments from the insurance company
- Photocopies of your Social Security Card and valid ID (we need these to verify your identity.
- Photocopy of your most recent annuity check or check stub (confirming payment amount)
- A copy of your most recent tax return. We need this to verify that you have additional income. In the effort of maintaining a fiduciary relationship with you, we will not purchase your only source of income if you are no longer working. Rather, we will purchase a portion of your payments to ensure that you maintain a flow of income.